Per Little League International rules, a player must meet the residence requirements of a local league to be eligible to play in the league.
These residency requirements are that the player must either 1) reside within a geographic area specified by Little League International for the league or 2) go to school within that specified geographic area. The league boundaries for NBLL, as determined by Little League International, are described below.
If the player lives within the NBLL boundaries, the player simply proceeds through the normal registration process to register. If the player does not live within the NBLL boundaries, but does go to school in the NBLL territory and wants to play in NBLL, the player must complete a waiver form. Players looking to register using the school waiver process should contact NBLL via firstname.lastname@example.org.
A map of NBLL's boundaries can be found here:
NBLL League Boundaries
NBLL boundaries are defined as follows:
- Beginning at the junction of Highway 7 and US Highway 36 in Lyons, travel west along South St. Vrain Creek on Colorado Highway 7 to Colorado Highway 72, (Peak to Peak Highway).
- Travel southwest on Colorado Highway 72, (Peak to Peak Highway), to the town of Ward.
- After encompassing the town of Ward, continue traveling south on Colorado Highway 72, (Peak to Peak Highway}, to Gold Hill Road, (County Road 52).
- Travel east on Gold Hill Road (County Road 52) to the Switzerland Trail, (County Road 93).
- Travel southeast on the Switzerland Trail, (County Road 93), to Fourmile Canyon Drive, (County Road 118).
- Travel east on Fourmile Canyon Drive, (County Road 118), to Boulder Canyon Drive, (Colorado Highway 119).
- Travel east on Boulder Canyon Dr:ive, (Colorado Hjghway 119), to Broadway, (Colorado Highway 93).
- Travel south on Broadway, (Colorado Highway 93) to Arapahoe Avenue (Colorado Highway 7).
- Travel east on Arapahoe Avenue, (Colorado Highway 7) to 75th Street, (County Road 25).
- Travel north on 75th Street, (County Road 25) to Valmont Road (County Road 52).
- Travel east on Valmont Road, (County Road 52) to 95th Street, (County Road 19).
- Travel north on 95th Street, (County Road 19) (95th Street becomes Hover Street) to Nelson Road, (County Road 20).
- Travel west on Nelson Road, (County Road 20) to US Highway 36.
- Travel north on US Highway 36 to Colorado Highway 7 while encompassing the town of Lyons.
This area includes North Boulder, Ward, Gold Hill, Lyons, Niwot and parts of southwest Longmont.
- If you live in Boulder, but outside the boundaries listed above, please visit the South Boulder Little League website. Additionally, Nederland and Sugarloaf are in SBLL territory.
- If you live in Lafayette, or areas of Boulder that are south of Hwy 52 and east of 75th St., please visit the Coal Creek Little League website.
- If you live in Louisville or Superior, please visit the Monarch Little League website.